Monday, October 8, 2012

horizon i own but unexplored....

                                                                                                                                                            lotos yarsa
      thought succeeds thought, 
      what is there between those two thoughts

do you call it a state of non-thought?
or is it itself a thought ?
is it measured in terms of time?
or you see some space?
is it completely ethereal
or nothing like that exists,

where is my mind? my consciousness? 
why am i not aware of that blissful moment?
why my awareness so unaware,
that i never explored this Horizon that I own

        i so wanna linger in that moment, 
      where no good thoughts can lure me,
      where no bad thoughts can disturb me.
      where you don't have the sense of time

space quite enough to spread your hands 
with freedom from the past 
freedom from future,
that would be the perfect NOWness.......

No comments:

Post a Comment