Tuesday, April 17, 2012

in the end it does matter........

as mellifluous as the music is for ears,
as beautiful as you are to me,
as deep as the imaginations,
as fathomless are my feelings ,

                                                          effulgent you are than sun,
                                                          bless me with the rays of your love.
                                                          I fell in love with your eyes,
                                                          I fell in love with your style,
                                                          I fell in love with your existence in every way,
                                                          I fell in love with the way and to the extent I Love You,
                                                          I fell in love, that you don't love me.
                                                          i fell in love with you.............

No comments:

Post a Comment